Optimal cellular energy and heart health are key ingredients in a vital, healthy life. Energize is a blend of pure ubiquinol (the most bioavailable form of CoQ10), organic reishi and oyster mushroom extracts, polyphenols from olives, and Wild Microalgae® - all emulsified organic coconut oil and organic olive oil. It’s designed to activate cellular energy to support a healthy heart and strong cardiovascular system.
- Ubiquinol is the active converted form of CoQ10, an enzyme found in every cell of the human body. Required for 95 percent of our cellular energy production, ubiquinol is an essential nutrient for the body, with promising research on its potential benefits to cardiovascular health.*
- Olive Polyphenols (Hidrox®). Hidrox® is the brand name of a uniquely high-quality blend of polyphenols derived from the pressed juice of organically grown olives (Olea europaea). The antioxidant polyphenols in Hidrox® include hydroxytyrosol, which has over fifteen years of research documenting its many benefits.
- Reishi. High in polysaccharides, beta glucan and more than 130 triterpenoid compounds, Reishi is the most extensively researched mushroom on the market.
- Oyster Mushroom. Rich in beta glucans, B vitamins, protein, minerals, polysaccharides, and the antioxidant ergothioneine, Oyster mushrooms are prized by wild foods foragers for their delicious culinary flavor and rich nutritional content.
- Organic Wild Microalgae (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae). Our own organic Wild Microalgae is the only edible freshwater algae in the world that grows abundantly in the wild, and is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. Fed by mineral-rich waters and the region’s abundant sunlight, Klamath Lake’s wild microalgae is rich in phytonutrients, plant-based proteins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, as well as a wide spectrum of micronutrients, making it a profoundly nourishing food that provides a broad range of benefits.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. Coconut oil contains a lot of medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently and can have positive effects on brain function.
- Organic Virgin Olive Oil. Olive oil is a well-known cardiovascular health-promoting oil.