Get your gut in peak working condition. Rebooting your gut takes key actions: focusing on eating whole foods, exercising, and adding a gut supporting supplement packet we call Essentials!
- Plant Based Enzymes
- Gut Supporting Probiotics
- AFA Wild Microalgae - the superfood champion
Get your core ESSENTIALS products in a month’s supply of convenient daily packets, ready to slip in your pocket or purse and take with you anywhere.
- BODY: Organic Wild Microalgae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae). Our own organic Wild Microalgae® is the only edible freshwater algae in the world that grows abundantly in the wild, and is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. Fed by mineral-rich waters and the region’s abundant sunlight, Klamath Lake’s wild microalgae is rich in phytonutrients, plant-based proteins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, as well as a wide spectrum of micronutrients, making it a profoundly nourishing food that provides a broad range of benefits.
- MIND: Mind is a concentration of the nutrients in our organic Wild Microalgae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae). Wild Microalgae is the only edible freshwater algae in the world that grows abundantly in the wild, and is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. Mind is the heart of the algae with the cell wall carefully removed, allowing greater access to the high overall amino acid and fatty acid content, which makes Mind an abundant source of raw materials for building the neuropeptides that feed and enhance brain activity.*
- ACIDOPHILUS: Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1. New Earth’s Acidophilus contains a single pure strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1, which is specifically cultivated to promote intestinal health. Each two-capsule serving is manufacturer-guaranteed to supply at least 2.4 billion viable Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 cells. The acidophilus is microblended with organic Wild Microalgae to provide the live cells with optimal nourishment.
- BIFIDUS: Bifidobacterium bifidum. Bifidobacterium bifidum is a type of beneficial bacteria that dwells naturally in the human gastrointestinal system, and especially in the lower GI tract. Each two-capsule serving is manufacturer-guaranteed to supply at least 3 billion viable Bifidobacterium bifidum cells at time of manufacture. The bifidus is microblended with Wild Microalgae to provide the live cells with optimal nourishment.
- ENZYMES: Plant-Based Enzymes. With over 8,000 research papers produced annually on enzymes, the study of plant-based enzymes is broad and ongoing. At New Earth we are committed to the production of the finest enzyme formulations based on the most extensive evaluations of current science. Called the “new frontier of medicine,” enzymes are involved in every metabolic process in the body and have far-reaching implications for their benefit to health and wellness.